We salute all of our supporters who make our service possible of assisting families with children in extraordinary medical need. None of our work that we do and the resulting successes would be possible without the generosity of our donors and supporters.
Individual or corporate donations are the lifelines of Friends of Children. Your donation assists the Northern BC or East Kootenay family when a sudden medical emergency leaves their child in a hospital. Your donation will help with the travel, meal and accommodation expenses related to the child’s medical condition. Your donation will support the purchase of medical equipment for the Northern BC or East Kootenay child.
Funding for our office is through the BC Government’s Community Gaming Grant, all donations to Friends of Children go directly to Northern BC or East Kootenay families with children in medical need. Since becoming a registered charitable organization, Friends of Children has assisted over 2,500 children.
Please consider making a donation!
Gold Level Supporters
- We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia
- Barney Bental Concert Supporters
- North Central Branch -Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy & Petroleum
- AWFAC – proceeds from OTL Tournament
- Columbia Basin Trust Fund
- East Kootenay Regional District
- Rotary Club of Cranbrook
- Four Rivers Co-op
- United Way of Northern BC and United Way of East Kootenay
Thank you to all our donors!